All students should be able to swim.
- 54 Ratings
Group Surf Lesson Around the Big Island
Embrace a Hawaiian way of life by hopping on a board and catching some waves in a small group lesson. With up to three in your group, soak in amazing views of the Kailua-Kona Coast while learning to surf with a knowledgeable instructor.
What You Will Do
- Learn how to paddle, stand, and ride from a professional and local instructor
- Enjoy a 2 hour small group lesson for up to 3 in Kailua-Kona, one of Hawaii's most scenic surfing destinations
- Surfing is an intense full body workout well worth it when you feel the pride of catching your first big wave!
- Scope out the Big Island's marine life, including sea turtles and dolphins, while paddling through open water
- 2 hour group surfing lesson with instructor
- All surfing equipment including board, reef shoes, and rash guard
Changes and cancellations made without 24-hrs notice are non-refundable.
- 54 Ratings
Awesome staff, very knowledgeable and accommodating. Highly recommend for beginners.
The owner, think his name was Ben, did a fantastic job teaching 4 flatlanders how to surf in under 2 hours. He was patient and encouraging. All four novice surfers from age 12 to 43 got up!