Private Group Sailing Charter (12 - 27 Persons)
Set off on a private guided adventure around San Diego Bay to uncover its beauty with a professional captain. See local marine life and iconic landmarks as you bask in the sun with your newfound friends.
What You Will Do
- Make your way over the pristine waters of San Diego Bay with a professional captain at the helm
- Take in breathtaking views of downtown San Diego and the Naval Base, home to the Pacific Fleet: Spot aircraft carriers, destroyers and submarines
- Bask in the bright sunshine and cool breeze as you coast along, making the most of your time at sea
- Bring wine from home and your favorite snacks to complete this relaxing experience
- Guided cruise
- Please PRINT out your receipt, any coupon or gift certificate. This is your boarding pass !!!
- Please PRINT out the PDF attachment provided with this email for meeting place and parking info.
- We recommend dressing in layers. Shorts and a Tee Shirt during the day. Sweater and jeans for late afternoon.
- Life jackets are available for each person. No Children under 12 please.
- Snacks and water are complimentary, but alcoholic beverages are NOT. Please feel free to BYOB.
- No large Ice Chests - Please bring your food and drink in a small cooler, bag or backpack.
- No Red Wine PLEASE - Red wine stains when spilled - White wine does not.
- No Glassware on the boat. Please bring plastic wine glasses or cups. Wine, Champagne, and Beer bottles are ok.
- No Gum, Cake, or Candy on the Boat, as these tend to make a mess.
- No Black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. Please wear light soled tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals only.
- Please take care of any bathroom needs before boarding the boat and leaving the dock. Yes, we have a bathroom on the boat.
- There is NO SMOKING - VAPING - CHEWING TOBACCO allowed onboard the boat.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine one hour prior to arriving.
- If for any reason you are running late, please give us a courtesy call BEFORE your scheduled boarding time.
Please dress in layers. No children under 12 please. No red wine, gum, cake, or candy on the boat. No black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. No smoking.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings