Step back in time to a nearly forgotten age of mystery! Explore locations where Confederate soldiers died and were buried, and explore sites of reported ghost sightings.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour Sharpsburg and hear spooky tales that are traced to the historic battle of September 1862
- Learn of The Lost Confederate Company, Private Wood’s Visit, The Mitten Man and Black Dog
- A walking tour of Sharpsburg including historical stories and facts
- The walk is not difficult and is conducted on sidewalks and in scenic alleyways
- There are no bathrooms along the tour
- Please bring a flashlight
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for children under 9
- Tours are held rain or shine. No refunds are processed.
- All sales are final. If you miss a tour you can reschedule for a tour of the same cost. The new tour must be within 60 days of the missed tour date.
Nov 30, 2021
I expected more ghost stories and less history. And a longer walk. Saying that, I did enjoy it. Just not what I thought it would be.
Oct 11, 2021
Was not a ghost toor. Talked about everything and anything other than ghosts. There were so many loud cars driving by you could barely hear him. We literally walked down an alley in downtown sharpsburg and that was it.
Oct 29, 2019
Loved the stories, expected a tour of the Antietam graveyard. That was the big let down for our group, just walking around one block and standing in the same spot for approx 30 minutes each was hard on the back of us older folks. Walking more would have made it easier.
Meeting location:  111 E Main St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year