Full-Day Class 5 Spring Rafting Trip
Coast over crystal clear waters, charging big rapids without any crowds to get in the way. Explore the Yuba River with a professional leading the way on a guided rafting tour.
What You Will Do
- Partake in a class 5 whitewater rafting trip on the scenic Yuba River, led by a professionals with many years of experience.
- Make your way over large rapids that are ideal for those who are seeking serious adventure.
- Check out the scenic sights while you pick up new tricks and tips, challenging your skills to the fullest.
-Transportation services from the meeting location to river put in's/take out's. -Knowledgeable and professionally trained river guides certified in first aid, CPR, and swift water rescue. -Full lunch and refreshments. -Quality on water gear (PFD, Helmet, & Paddle. Wet suit & splash jackets when needed). -Sub-quality jokes at no additional charge.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Alcohol is not permitted
- All participants must comply with state and federal regulations
- Swim test may be required
- Please note, wearing cotton is not advised as you should wear wool or synthetic layers such as fleece
- Closed toe shoes are advised
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.