Travel back in time to the Gilded Age of riches and robber barons on this 90-minute guided tour of the famous Calhoun Mansion. See why this home is the jewel in the crown of the South with VIP access to the Italianate cupola.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Bask in the opulence of the mansion’s Tiffany glass, 14-foot ceilings and astounding collection of original paintings
- Go beyond the typical 2-story tour to explore every room in the house under the VIP “no ropes” tour policy—including access to the cupola, overlooking part of Charleston and the Cooper River
- Discover the secret history behind every piece of art in the mansion’s vast collection
- Wander through the stately gardens adorned with numerous statues and fountains
- Ninety-minute guided tour of the entire Calhoun Mansion, including cupola access
Mar 20, 2020
It was superb. We really enjoyed it. And it was an added Bonus to meet the owner of this great mansion. His collection is just beautiful. Thank you again.
Mar 11, 2020
The tour was more than we could have excepted. the amount of Art in the home is fabulous.
Feb 23, 2020
We had a wonderful tour guide Kelsey who was very engaging and knowledgeable. The mansion itself is beautiful home that contains collections from around the world. Very interesting, Would recommend the grand tour to others.
Meeting location:  16 Meeting St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year