- Join our one-day van tour of the Grand Canyon National Park, which departs daily. Step off the van with time at view points for lots of picture taking and strolling.
- Experience scenic views of the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Navajo Indian Reservation, Saguaro Cactus, Ponderosa Pine Forest, and the Sonora Desert.
- Stop in the Sedona area for a photo opportunity of the Red Rocks, with their kaleidoscope of colors and amazing formations.
- Visit the Navajo Reservation where you’ll enter an iconic 1916 historic highlight, the Cameron Trading Post, showcasing Indian arts and crafts. There will be time for lunch and shopping.
- There will also be a dinner stop, and rest stops on this tour
- All day van tour with our professional, courteous, enthusiastic guides
- Admission to the Grand Canyon
- Bottled water in the van
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at many hotels and resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa
This tour is suitable for ages 3 years and older. If you have children 3-5 years of age, you will need to bring a car seat on this tour. There is a lunch stop and a dinner stop, with rest stops, too. Meals and optional guide gratuity are not included in the price.
During Winter months, please dress warmly. For Spring and Fall, please take sweaters or jackets along. Closed-toed shoes are recommended, with no flip flops on this tour. No pets allowed.
You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance of tour before 6:30 am for a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below