Grand Canyon Airplane Tour from Las Vegas
Soar high above Las Vegas on a thrilling airplane tour that gives you a bird's-eye view of the desert landscapes below. See everything from the Grand Canyon to the Hoover Dam from hundreds of feet in the air.
What You Will Do
- Spend three hours flying over Las Vegas to take in miles of scenery from a sky-high perch
- Look out your window to glimpse the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert and the Hoover Dam
- Listen to fascinating tales of the area's residents, including the Hualapai Tribe
- Relax as you're whisked away in a comfy shuttle from your hotel to the airport, where you board a deHavilland Twin Otter airplane
- Three-hour guided air tour
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
You are picked up at your hotel up to an hour and a half before depending on location. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a valid government issued photo ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.