Partake in the ultimate culinary experience on a guided food and drink tour. Join fellow foodies on a two-hour and thirty-minute progressive dinner adventure, eating unique dishes paired with drinks at four of the best restaurants in Victoria.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the iconic historical sights, such as the Royal Theater, St. Andrew’s Cathedral, and iconic City Hall
- Weave in and out of some of the trendiest and tastiest restaurants located in Victoria
- Taste an assortment of dishes such as charcuterie, Middle-Eastern street food, Korean-inspired dishes, and a Northern Italian dessert
- Enjoy each dish paired with a beverage, such as Spanish bubbles, local craft beer, and two modern cocktails
- Listen to your guide tell stories about the area’s history while pointing out interesting architecture along one of Victoria’s trendiest food streets
- Take home an Eat Like a Local card that gets you awesome discounts and locally foodie establishments
- Guided food and drink tour
- All food and beverages
We can not accommodate the following allergies: Gluten and dairy. This tour is 19+ and guests may be asked to show 2 pieces of ID.
No pets allowed, you must be 19+ to participate and may be asked to show 2 pieces of ID.
Meeting location:  804 Broughton St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year