Gorkhi-Terelj National Park Tour
Discover Mongolia's natural beauty and rich culture on a guided trip to the Gorkhi-Terelj National Park. Hike to Turtle Rock, see the largest equestrian statue in the world and more as you connect with Mongolian culture.
What You Will Do
- Revel in Mongolia's natural beauty with stunning views of green pastures, rolling foothills and an imposing stone structure at the Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Tour the Chinggis Khan Statue Complex and museum to see a towering stainless steel statue of the Khan, the largest equestrian statue in the world
- Walk to the head of the horse for stunning panoramic views of pastures and rolling foothills, then head inside the museum to see giant Mongolian boots
- Travel to the Ariyabal Buddhist Meditation Temple to walk along paths that offer a unique place for contemplation and meditation
- Hike to Turtle Rock, a gigantic natural 80' boulder in the shape of a turtle, ride a yak carriage and pet a horse
- Visit a local family to learn more about Mongolian culture and life from an insider's perspective
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fuel surcharge and handling charges
- Entrance fees, National Park fees and Environmental Management Charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Children between 0-12 years old are free of charge. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum drinking age is 21.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.