- 7 Ratings
Self Guided Bike Tour in Pennsylvania
Explore the best of the forested hills, and small towns in rural Pennsylvania. With a comfortable bike rental, you'll love making stops along the way for a closer look at the natural beauty and quaint happenings.
What You Will Do
- Set your own pace on a journey through Pennsylvania that'll lead you deep into the woods
- Customized fitted bike to your size and measurements
- Head out knowing the best spots to visit with helpful advice from an experienced staff or pick out the route you want follow with the "wall of routes"
- Hit the road for some fresh air and enjoy some freedom from the hustle and bustle of the everyday
- Stop at the Kitchen Kettle Village, a classic Dutch town with all types of specialty stores that reflect the unique heritage
- Bike and helmet
- Bottled Water
Each of our self guided tours include route cards with easy directions. Each route is designed to give you a unique Amish experiential tour.
100% refund if cancelled within 5 days of activity, 50% refund if cancelled within 3 days of activity. Processing fees are non-refundable.
- 7 Ratings