- 58 Ratings
Bike Tour with an Amish Dinner in Pennsylvania
Trek through scenic farms sprinkled throughout the backcountry of Pennsylvania on a bike customized to your size and skill level. Reward yourself for all your hard bike work with an Amish dinner experience with an authentic Amish family, who will welcome you warmly and serve you a traditional dinner bursting with flavor.
What You Will Do
- Feel the breeze against your face while you bike through Pennsylvania farmland
- Join a group of friendly riders who are looking for a challenging way to have some fun
- Hop in a van to be taken to your starting point, before hitting the road for an eight mile ride
- Take some stunning photos at a number of historic locations that are reminiscent of a more peaceful time
- Enjoy a tasty dinner with an Amish family
- A helpful tour guide
- A tasty dinner
- A bike ride through the area
Hosts are most comfortable if you are conservatively dressed. Feel free to ride in your tank tops, but please bring a t shirt for dinner. Make reservation at least one week in advance.
- 58 Ratings
Every minute spent with all of you was so warm, patient and kind! The landscape jaw dropping The dinner, starting with the family's welcome and song through the delicious meal, and view meant so much to our out of town guests as it pleased us! Thank you for the perfect Lancaster County experience!
Everything went so smoothly. The bike ride through the Amish farms was breathtaking. Rebecca was an awesome guide - I really enjoyed getting to know her. And the dinner with the Amish family was very special. The food was delicious - freshly baked bread, pickled vegetables, chow chow, grilled marinated chicken, pork meatballs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, home baked pecan and pumpkin pies and home made ice cream. The whole family was present and engaging. If you are in the area - take this tour.