Head to Upper State Street for a tasty tour of Goatville where you explore spots just outside of downtown New Haven. Check out popular restaurants and cool shops as you learn all about local lore.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start this four-hour tour off right with a mini breakfast and coffee at Chestnut Fine Foods
- Energize your mind and stomach at the Coffee Pedaler with coffee and a Montreal bagel tasting
- Jump on over to Marjolaine for a taste of French style pastries, then move to the famous Modern Apizza to try one of New Haven’s best pies and some beer
- Walk next door to Christopher Martin’s for American fare and a little more beer before venturing into a residential neighborhood to absorb the local architecture
- Spice it up at Mezcal with a sampling of regional Mexican food and mezcal, finishing the fun at Oak Haven with a dessert and a wine tasting
- Guided tour
Aug 13, 2019
It was a great day. Our tour guide was awesome. Had a great time!!!
Jun 20, 2019
Dan was awesome! Great discoveries made on the trip. We wouldn't have come to this neighborhood without doing the tour but now can see ourselves going back there. Food portions were great. We were happy to go home full. We have been on other food tours and left feeling hungry. We loved learning about the area and the restaurants. Thanks so much for a fun day!
Sep 10, 2018
It was a great experience. I loved getting to know the neighborhood. The food was great and it was a lot.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year