- 60 Ratings
Goat Dairy Farm Tour in Buena Vista
Stroll through a gorgeous dairy farm deep in the heart of the Rocky Mountains for an informative tour of the grounds. Discover the principles behind sustainable farming as you follow along with your guide.
What You Will Do
- Learn all about the delectable art of dairy farming in Buena Vista, a scenic spot tucked away in the Rockies
- Work with friendly guides to go behind the scenes and learn about the operations, history and vision of this sustainable farm
- Meet some of the sweet baby and mother goats on the farm when you see these cuddly critters up-close
- Snag some tasty cheeses made fresh right here on the farm to take home and enjoy
- Guided tour of dairy farm
Please wear farm appropriate attire. Closed-toed shoes, layered clothing, sunscreen and hats are all highly recommended.
- 60 Ratings
It was fun to play with the goats.
The staff was extremely friendly - and they are great with young children. It was a wonderful experience and we can't wait to go back!
Every visit at the goat farm brings my family, friends and me so much joy! Playing with the babies, watching the guard llamas protect their wards, and learning about the cheese making process is always entertaining and educational. The end of the tour always makes me happy because I always purchase some delicious chevre to enjoy that afternoon and some farm fresh eggs to enjoy the rest of the week! Thank you Karen for the great tours!
Everyone I talked to from the owner herself to the lovely ladies in the creamery were so pleasant. The farm is very quaint and clearly a project rooted in true love of their craft. The highlight for me was sitting on a hay bale in the corral and having dozens of baby goats crawling on my lap, sucking on my fingers and making their precious goat noise. I could barely stand to leave!
We had the best time!! You went out of your way to share a great experience with us, inspite of the snow and brand new baby goats!! It's an experience I will always remember :)