Glass Blowing Studio Tour & Demonstration in San Antonio
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of a glass-blowing studio at work. Hear what inspires gifted glass artists and watch a narrated demonstration of the glass-blowing team at work.
What You Will Do
- Tour the gallery for an inside look at the unique styles and designs of glass pieces created in the studio
- Visit with local artist Gini Garcia to learn what inspires her and to get some history into the origin of the glass-blowing studio
- Marvel at the whimsical designs and vivid colors of each piece
- Meet the glass blowing team and watch as they create one-of-a-kind pieces: Take home a small token of your experience as a keepsake
- Gain a better understanding of the entire process with a narrated step-by-step explanation of what the team is creating
- Shop the gallery for incredible glass pieces or get a custom piece made just for you
- Hourlong guided tour of a glass-blowing studio
There is parking in the lot where the building is located. If you are coming from downtown it's about a 10-15 minute walk or 4-5 minutes by car. Please dress comfortably for warmer temperatures. There is a restroom onsite. Water will be provided.
- 13 Ratings