- 79 Ratings
Ghost Tour of Haunted San Juan Capistrano
Enjoy some spooky fun on this tour of California's oldest city, San Juan Capistrano, right in the heart of Orange County. Walk down haunted alleys and through deserted buildings, and be on the lookout for paranormal activity.
What You Will Do
- Take a walking tour through San Juan Capistrano – a city that grew out around the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano and reflects its Spanish influence
- Stroll through Los Rios, a neighborhood with buildings dating back to 1794, that many claim still harbor spirits and ghosts
- Explore the Montanez Adobe, an ancient house said to be one of the original 40 homes constructed by Native Americans in the 18th century
- Throughout the tour, keep your eyes open for disembodied voices, inexplicable knocking, and more — no one truly knows what's hiding in the buildings
- Look out for "Tobacco Tom", a local spirit that residents say wanders through these haunted remains
- A walking tour of San Juan Capistrano
- A knowledgeable guide
Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a camera!
- 79 Ratings
Really enjoyed the knowledge and mixture of history given about area, people and reasons for possible perinormal activity or hauntings. Got to experience the use of some devices I had never seen before and learn how they worked. Also liked that you involved the group in the event asking us what we thought and if we were experiencing anything. Overall a wonderful evening! Thank you
Great Tour Guide who was entertaining and very knowledgeable.
Very informative and interactive.
I've been on many Ghost Adventures with this group and every time I fully enjoyed myself.