- 59 Ratings
Ghost Tour of Haunted San Juan Capistrano
Enjoy some spooky fun on this tour of California's oldest city, San Juan Capistrano, right in the heart of Orange County. Walk down haunted alleys and through deserted buildings, and be on the lookout for paranormal activity.
What You Will Do
- Take a walking tour through San Juan Capistrano – a city that grew out around the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano and reflects its Spanish influence
- Stroll through Los Rios, a neighborhood with buildings dating back to 1794, that many claim still harbor spirits and ghosts
- Explore the Montanez Adobe, an ancient house said to be one of the original 40 homes constructed by Native Americans in the 18th century
- Throughout the tour, keep your eyes open for disembodied voices, inexplicable knocking, and more — no one truly knows what's hiding in the buildings
- Look out for "Tobacco Tom", a local spirit that residents say wanders through these haunted remains
- A walking tour of San Juan Capistrano
- A knowledgeable guide
Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a camera!
- 59 Ratings
I've been on many Ghost Adventures with this group and every time I fully enjoyed myself.
No gimmicks or legends, real haunting experiences from San Juan Capistrano