Georgia Aquarium Tour in Atlanta
Discover the wonder of the sea with a tour of the Georgia Aquarium that's great for children. Explore this gorgeous facility home to all sorts of creatures with a friendly guide leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Take your kids on a tour of the Georgia Aquarium where they get an unforgettable introduction to the magic of the sea
- Dive into the fascinating undersea world of the Georgia Aquarium, the largest aquarium in North America with over 100,000 animals in 10 million gallons of water
- Encounter whale sharks, dolphins and beluga whales as you tour six themed aquatic galleries
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who offers their informative perspective on this world-renowned attraction
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up in downtown, Midtown and Buckhead
- Half-day tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Tour is wheelchair accessible. Alternative lunch at Paschal's Restaurant. Hotel pickup at alternative locations for additional costs. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
Please cancel 72 hours before the tour date for a refund. Alternative or full refund if operator cancels tour.