- 6 Ratings
Genghis Khan Day Tour
Explore the best of Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, a stunning spot in the heart of Mongolia. Visit the renowned Genghis Khan Statue Complex, home to impressive monuments of the famous leader.
What You Will Do
- Revel in Mongolia's natural beauty as you enjoy stunning views of green pastures and rolling foothills in Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Tour the Genghis Khan Statue Complex and museum: Look up at a towering stainless steel statue of the Khan, the largest equestrian statue in the world
- Walk to the head of the horse for stunning panoramic views of pastures below, then head inside the museum to see giant Mongolian boots
- Travel to the Ariyabal Buddhist Meditation Temple: Walk along paths that offer a unique spot for contemplation
- Hike to Turtle Rock, a gigantic natural 80' boulder in the shape of a turtle, then get the chance to ride in a yak carriage and pet a horse
- Visit a local family to learn more about Mongolian culture and life from an insider's perspective
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fuel surcharge and handling charges
- Entrance fees, National Park fees and Environmental Management Charge
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at a time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of scheduled departure.
- 6 Ratings