Experience this fast-growing and enjoyable sport in stunning locations, using top quality inflatable, stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) to journey the inland waters of North Pembrokeshire
- Enjoy the beautiful Pembrokeshire county rich in opportunities for adventures at any level with stunning river meanders and vibrant wildlife
- Experience a range of stunning inland waters only accessible by river, such as the tidal Teifi Gorge, a unique environment where fresh and salt waters meet
- Paddle the river past ancient woodland and wildlife habitats for a beautiful break from your busy life
- Discover the Daugleddau ‘secret waterway’, hidden away from the world, by SUP
- A warm winter wetsuit
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Paddle and buoyancy aids
- Bring swimwear, a towel, and old trainers.
We understand that sometimes things go wrong and there may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session. TYF will reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the table below, and try to get you active again on the date of your choice. Please be aware that programming changes are subject to guide availability and that second choice dates may take time to find:
Up to 15 days: 100%.
14 days to 8 days: 50%.
Less than 7 days 0%.