Garden District Walking Tour in New Orleans
Enjoy a 2 hour stroll through the historic Garden District in the heart of New Orleans. Admire the beautiful homes and learn about the movers and shakers of the Antebellum years.
What You Will Do
- Walk past the Carroll-Crawford house where Mark Twain would visit and drink his Mint Juleps on the front patio
- See where modern celebrities like Anne Rice and John Goodman have made their home in the area
- Check out Commander's Palace where the iconic chefs Paul Prudhomme and Emeril Lagasse got their culinary start
- See the front yard where Archie Manning would throw the football with legendary superstars Eli and Peyton
- Guided tour of the Garden District
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Please bring walking shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 2 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings