Gandhi-Themed Tour in Delhi
Discover the role Delhi played in Gandhi's quest for peaceful independence. Journey through the city with a local guide, who takes you to important sites in the life of this human rights icon.
What You Will Do
- Walk in Gandhi's footsteps as you uncover the everyday life in Delhi of one India's most prominent figures
- Pay homage to Gandhi on a visit to the Brila House, the home where he spent the last days of his life
- Find inspiration at the beautiful Lotus and Akshardham temples, two of Gandhi's favorites where he frequently visited
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Air-conditioned transport
At places of worship, knees and shoulders must be covered and shoes must be removed.