- 2 Ratings
Full Moon Kayak Float in Macon
Paddle down the Ocmulgee River on board a kayak as the moon shines off the water. Enjoy this unique nighttime event where you discover the natural beauty of the river after dark.
What You Will Do
- Glide down the gorgeous Ocmulgee River at night to soak up its natural beauty and enjoy a view of Macon as the river winds through town
- Attach glow sticks to your boat to light the way while you listen to the gentle rippling of the water and the sounds of nature
- Leave your car at the take-out spot so it's ready and waiting for you whenever you finish your adventure
- Escape the stress of everyday life with a peaceful paddle that gets you outdoors and on the water
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Shuttle to start
- Lemonade and cookies at the end
This trip is suitable for all ages and there are small kayaks available for those ages 8 and up. After booking, please call to request a small kayak.
Full refund if bad weather requires that the operator cancels or for cancellations made 48 hours before. Full refund minus booking fee if within 48 hours of trip time.
- 2 Ratings
My sister and I had a great time on the Full Moon Float! Kathleen was very informative and helpful! Will float again!