- Take part in a guided tour that gives you the opportunity to see the major wildlife, geothermal, and cultural sites of Yellowstone’s Lower Loop in one day
- Get the chance to take several short hikes to the Mud Volcano, Artist Point and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, the largest hot spring in the world, and the world famous Old Faithful Geyser before returning to Jackson, Wyoming
- See wildlife along the way, which may include black bears, grizzly bears, bison, coyotes, eagles, osprey, pronghorn, and wolves
- Full-day tour of Yellowstone National Park
- Transportation (in 6-passenger SUV or 12-passenger, air-conditioned transit van)
- Light breakfast (breakfast burritos, croissants, muffins, orange juice, and coffee)
- Lunch (Vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
- Use of binoculars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
A good sense of adventure and awe, a camera (with charger or extra batteries), sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, appropriate clothing (long pants, both short- and long-sleeved shirts (no cotton), and a waterproof and windproof outer layer), binoculars, athletic walking shoes, any prescription medications, and a day pack with enough capacity to carry all the above. We also encourage our guest to bring reusable water bottles to help reduce our environmental impact in the Park.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.