Full-Day Tour of Delhi Temples
Immerse yourself in Delhi's religious and historic heritage on an all-day tour of the city's ancient temples. Visit sites that have been sacred to Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs for hundreds of years.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's perspective on India's religious diversity from a local and knowledgeable guide
- Check out the most devout primates in town at the Monkey Temple where these swinging creatures hang out front
- Discover the spirituality and faith of Gandhi at the Birla Temple, which he inaugurated after its construction in the 1930s
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Air-conditioned transport
At places of worship, knees and shoulders must be covered and shoes must be removed.