- Hop on the fastest train in India for a scenic ride through the countryside: Enjoy the views as you fill up on a delicious breakfast
- Team up with a professional guide, who transports you to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal, a monumental marble mausoleum on the banks of the Yamuna River, which was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife
- Visit the Agra Fort, constructed by Akbar The Great and known for its red sandstone structure, beautifully designed gates, and views of the Taj Mahal
- Fuel up for the rest of your journey with a delicious buffet lunch before heading back to Delhi by train
Train ticket Delhi-Agra- Delhi
Pick-up and drop-off at the train stations in Agra and Delhi
Battery e-Rickshaw ride at the Taj Mahal
Private air-conditioned car and chauffeur
Breakfast and buffet lunch
Unlimited bottles of mineral water
English-speaking tour guide
All applicable taxes and tolls
Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Please note that you will visit some sacred places and pets are not allowed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.