Full-Day Street Photography Tour in Kolkata
Discover the vibrant and bustling city of Kolkata on an all-day street photography tour. Capture the soul of West Bengal's capital city as you visit some of Kolkata's most diverse markets, streets and structures.
What You Will Do
- Tour the bustling Mallick Ghat Flower Market to snap photos of gorgeous flowers that showcase a variety of red, orange and yellow hues
- Get a unique perspective on the Howrah Bridge and the serene waters of the Hooghly River
- Stroll down Sudder Street where food carts, rickshaws, ambassador taxis, street vendors, cows and more fill up this iconic stretch of the city
- Travel to upscale Park Street where cafes, restaurants, bars and shops line both sides of the walkway
- Walk down College Street to tour its many bookstores, then make your way to Queens Way to the Victoria Memorial, an extravagant marble structure
- Get photography tips from your local guide, who has experience in street photography, as well as interesting facts about Kolkata's history
- English-speaking guide with street photography experience
- Air-conditioned cab
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes and carry a bottle of water.
Full refund if cancelled before 72 hours of travel date. No refund if cancelled within 72 hours of refund.