Partake in a thorough day trip of two of the most iconic towns near Bogotá: Guatavita and Zipaquirá. Learn the legend of El Dorado and marvel at the amazing Salt Cathedral, all in one day.
Duration:  10hrs - 10hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head to Guatavita, a town in Colombia that was rebuilt after a major flood that destroyed it
- Explore the area around the lake during a guided hike, uncovering the history and much more
- Check out the Guatavita natural park where you’ll gain a better understanding of the local flora and fauna
- Uncover the charming area of Zipaquirá, a thriving city located in central Colombia
- Marvel at the Salt Cathedral, learning about its construction and religious symbolism
- Get a chance to see plenty of landmarks along the way, including the Zipaquirá Archaeological Museum and Casa del Nobel Gabriel García Márquez
- Full-day guided tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry to the Salt Cathedral and Guatavita’s natural park
- Risk insurance
Lunch is not included: you can choose from a variety of restaurants in the area (your guide will help you pick one).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 12 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year