Full-Day Rafting Trip in Moab
Enjoy the mild-to-wild Colorado River on a full day of whitewater rafting, picnicking, and relaxing for the whole family. Have an unforgettable experience with the help of professional, friendly guides and stunning, world-class scenery.
What You Will Do
- Giggle and splash your way through six of the Colorado River's rapids, which range from Class I-III and make the perfect family adventure
- Slow things down on the peaceful section of the river: gaze out over the natural beauty of wide open spaces and red rock canyons and float along the border of Arches National Park
- Refuel with a riverside picnic and wander along sandy beaches during the break
- Learn about local geology, history and folklore, and the role they play in the stunning scenery around you
- Full-day rafting trip
- Transportation to the river and back from our downtown Moab shop
- U.S. Coastguard approved whitewater flotation vest
- All paddles and equipment
- Water and snacks or lunch
- Safety and technical instruction
- Licensed professional guides
Youths are ages 5-17. Adults are 18 years and up. All guests are required to read and sign a liability waiver.
Please wear comfortable clothing you can get wet, as well as a light jacket. It is strongly recommended that you bring a hat and sunscreen. Water and cups are provided, but most guests prefer to refill from their own personal water bottle. Please wear sandals or shoes that strap on firmly and can get wet and muddy. Flip-flops are not recommended. Operator offers hats, sunscreen, sunglasses and retainers and dry gear available for sale. Splash gear and wetsuits are available for rent.
Full refund for groups of 1-20 for cancellations made with 48 hour notice. Non-refundable deposit for cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice. Please call for terms for larger groups.
- 13 Ratings