Full-Day Puerto Rico West Side Tour
Explore Puerto Rico's West Coast on a guided tour. Visit the local favorite Boquerón Beach and taste authentic flavors of Puerto Rican seafood cuisine.
What You Will Do
- Gaze out over pristine ocean waters, white sandy beaches, and colorful sunsets along the west coast
- Get your leisure on while strolling across the vibrant Poblado de Boqueron as you work your way toward a local public beach for some extra fun
- Feast on authentic gastronomic cuisine created with fresh local ingredients and daily seafood caught on the west coast of Puerto Rico
- Venture across La Cordillera Central mountain ridge, which divides the north from the south of the island
- Observe the differences between local ecosystems, traveling from a tropical rainforest surrounding to a dry forest habitat reserve
- Discover the profound local history of various towns of Puerto Rico from the Atlantic Ocean towards the warm calm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Full-day trip
- Round-trip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Visit Buye Beach
- Stop at El Poblado de Boqueron
- Stop at Fisherman's Village Post in Puerto Real Marina
- Bar hopping along Joyuda's coast
- Light lunch
Please bring beachwear and gear (swimsuit, sunglasses, flip-flops or water shoes, and towel), eco-friendly sunscreen and bug spray. Smoking, food and alcohol consumption is not permitted while underway. Pets are not allowed. Wheel-chairs access ramps are not available due to the nature of the terrain or natural landscape access Legal age for alcohol consumption under Puerto Rico's laws is 18 years and older. Minors must be accompanied at all times. Signed liability waiver required.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.