Full-Day Puerto Rico West Side Tour
Explore Puerto Rico's West Coast on a guided tour. Visit the locals' favorite Boquerón Beach and taste authentic flavors of Puerto Rican seafood cuisine.
What You Will Do
- Gaze pristine ocean waters, white sandy beaches, and colorful sunsets over the horizon of our unique west coast
- Get your leasure on while stralling across the vibrant, yet ley back vibe Poblado de Boqueron as you work your way toward the local public beach for some extra fun
- Feast on authentic gastronomic cuisine created with fresh local ingredients and daily seafood caught on the west coast of Puerto Rico
- Venture across La Cordillera Central mountain ridge, which divides the north from the south of the island
- Observe the differences of our diverse ecosystems along the way, as we travel from a tropical rainforest surrounding to a dry forest habitat reserve
- Discover the profound local history of various towns of Puerto Rico as we travel southwest from the Atlantic Ocean towards the warm calm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Full-day trip
- Roundtrip transportation
- Visit Buye Beach
- Stop at El Poblado de Boqueron
- Smoking, food and alcohol consumption is not permitted while underway
- Pets are not allowed
- Wheel-chairs access ramps are not available due to the nature of the terrain or natural landscape access
Please bring beachwear and gear (swimsuit, sunglasses, flip-flops or water shoes, and towel), eco-friendly sunscreen and bug spray.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.