Full-Day Private Tour of Braga & Guimarães from Porto
Gear up for a private adventure through two historical towns central to Portugal's past. Wander through the cobblestone streets of Braga and Guimarães with a local guide.
What You Will Do
- Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims as you ascend 381 feet above sea level to the Bom Jesus Sanctuary for a panoramic view of Braga and beyond
- Look up at the gilded ceilings of the Braga Cathedral, built in the 16th century with a fascinating past
- Walk the halls of a medieval fortress on a tour of the Palace of the Dukes in Guimarães
- Meander the twisting cobblestone alleys of Guimarães, a city whose roots date back to the 10th century
- Drive through the rolling hills and orchards of the Minho countryside just to the north of Porto
- Guided private tour of Braga and Guimarães
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Fuel surcharge and tolls
- Bottled water
Please bring extra money for lunch and personal spending.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.