Full-Day Private tour from Visakhapatnam
Head off the beaten track for a full-day tour of the pristine beaches along the Bay of Bengal. Stop to see temples and parks as you travel along the coast and discover the local charm.
What You Will Do
- Soak up the warm sunshine as you explore along the pristine shores of Yarada Beach
- Drive through scenic hills on your way to Simhachalam Temple, an ancient shrine dedicated to Lord Narasimha
- Watch waves crash along the coast of the Bay of Bengal as you travel down the longest stretch of beach road on the continent
- Indulge in a South Indian lunch for a sampling of local flavors that leaves you feeling satisfied
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Air-conditioned transport
At places of worship, knees and shoulders must be covered and shoes must be removed. Please bring extra sun protection.