Full-Day Private Wildlife Adventure in Punta Allen
Set off on a three-in-one excursion to make the most of your time in Punta Allen. See native wildlife on a snorkeling tour, enjoy a specialty prepared meal of Caribbean goodies, and cruise over white-capped waves.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Sian Ka'an Biosphere by boat, discovering this scenic area of the Caribbean coastline where conservation efforts preserve the natural beauty
- Dive into the water for a snorkeling tour around the Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest coral reef in the world
- See a variety of wildlife in their natural habitats, including birds, dolphins, turtles, crocodiles, rays, manatees, and more
- Fill up on a meal made by a local Maya family in the fishing village of Punta Allen and learn about the history, culture, and architecture of the Mayans
- Guided tour
- Professional photos
- Private round-trip transportation
- All entrance fees
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, fresh fruit juices, snacks, and lunch
- Outdoor equipment per activity
Please bring a hat, long sleeves and pants for sun protection, swim wear, towel, change of clothing, non-toxic mosquito repellent, bio-degradable sun protection, and camera.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating