- Come aboard a 21 foot jetboat that’s perfect for touring these natural waters that are so clear you can practically see the fish you’re about to catch
- Cast your rod on the second largest river in California, the Klamath, known for its large fish populations who migrate here to spawn – it is a fisherman’s paradise
- Take advantage of your guide’s experience to discover the best spots, that are teeming with salmon and steelhead
- When you’re not zoned in on the fishing, gaze at the enchanting natural surroundings of this section of Northern California
- Unlimited river access on a 21 foot jetboat
- Fishing and wading advice
- Coffee, soft drinks, and water
- Digital photos of your fishing experience
Bring your fishing license, layered clothes, fall rain gear, felt sole waders, sunglasses, and lunch. Bring your camera to capture fishing memories.
30 day refund for deposits.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Half Day Private Fishing Trip on the Klamath River
Coast through crystal clear waters on a leisurely half day fishing trip, down the Klamath River. Relax in your enchanting surroundings as you enjoy the quiet of a private fishing trip, in fertile waters full of salmon, and steelhead.