- 3 Ratings
Full Day Private Fishing Trip on the Klamath River
Cast away on a private fishing trip that lets you spend the whole day coasting down the Klamath River. This wandering waterway is full of salmon, steelhead, and breathtaking views that make fishing an exceptional experience.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard a 21 foot jetboat that's perfect for touring these natural waters that are so clear you can practically see the fish you're about to catch
- Cast your rod on the second largest river in California, the Klamath, known for its large fish populations who migrate here to spawn – it is a fisherman's paradise
- Take advantage of your guide's experience to discover the best spots, that are teeming with salmon and steelhead
- When you're not zoned in on the fishing, gaze at the enchanting natural surroundings of this section of Northern California
- Unlimited river access on a 21 foot jetboat
- Fishing and wading advice
- Coffee, soft drinks, and water
- Digital photos of your fishing experience
Bring your fishing license, layered clothes, fall rain gear, felt sole waders, sunglasses, and lunch. Bring your camera to capture fishing memories.
30 day refund for deposits.
- 3 Ratings