Have an epic day on a bike with a tour perfect for all level of bikers, where you uncover local Incan legends. Explore 56 kilometers of backcountry Andean mountain roads while working up a sweat.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Pedal away on a 56-km ride through a cloud-shrouded mountain pass that leads along stunning cliffs, canyons, and curves
- Arrive in a deep valley, which is decorated with fruit orchards and rivers, where you stretch your legs
- Enjoy a picnic lunch and some of the most incredible views of remote canyons, all while riding along the edge of towering, vertical cliffs
- Full-day bike tour
- Full-suspension bike
- Helmet, gloves, knee pads, and elbow pad
- Lunch, snacks, and refills for your water
Wear layers and bring extra clothes in case you get wet.
Jun 12, 2019
our trip was cut short after lunch because we could not cross the path of an annual cycling competition which was on. As a result the itinerary was changed and we ended up returning to Cusco about 3 hours early with less cycling. I did not feel there was adequate acknowledge of this and the impact on our experience. There was also no consideration/discussion about making amends. Sadly as a result I left feeling ripped off. Otherwise the bike quality was good, roads quiet and quality and the guide/driver professional/friendly. I’m a bit disappointed because I was looking forward to riding with gravity Bolivia and this trip has put me off somewhat (given the very significant price of each tour).
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year