Self-Guided Hybrid Bike Tour & Rental in San Francisco
Explore San Francisco on a hybrid bike that makes your self-guided tour easy and comfortable. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, bike to Crissy Field and cruise the city streets on a full-day adventure.
What You Will Do
- Visit the sights in San Francisco that you want to see, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Coit Tower, and more
- Explore the city on a hybrid bike rental that'll make even the steepest hills a breeze
- Enjoy a custom fit bike for the best possible riding experience
- Receive complimentary cold beverages to bring with you on your ride
- Get free bike delivery and pickup from any location
- Hybrid bike rental
- Helmet, maps, and safety gear
- Free cold beverages
- 71 Ratings
Great bikes and great service.
Great service. Nice people. Good bikes. But the address on one of the emails was wrong.
The bikes were good bikes, the staff very friendly, they had the bikes ready by the time we came. The bikes were in good conditions (little problems with the gearings, but ok) and easy to ride.
- David L
Golden Gate Rides is the right place to rent bikes online. My wife and I rented bikes for two days. The bikes were high quality Cannondale hybrids – very lightweight, lots of functional gears, tight, and the brakes work well (essential for San Francisco). We kept the bikes in our bread and breakfast room. It was a great way to get around the city and explore the surrounding area. The bike shop is small enough for a personal touch. In case a website indicates otherwise, they recently moved to 609 O'Farrell.
Great service and bikes, but problems with the rented GoPro.