- 270 Ratings
Self-Guided Hybrid Bike Tour & Rental in San Francisco
Explore San Francisco on a hybrid bike that makes your self-guided tour easy and comfortable. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, bike to Crissy Field and cruise the city streets on a full-day adventure.
What You Will Do
- Visit the sights in San Francisco that you want to see, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Coit Tower, and more
- Explore the city on a hybrid bike rental that'll make even the steepest hills a breeze
- Enjoy a custom fit bike for the best possible riding experience
- Receive complimentary cold beverages to bring with you on your ride
- Get free bike delivery and pickup from any location
- Hybrid bike rental
- Helmet, maps, and safety gear
- Free cold beverages
- 270 Ratings
Bikes were well tuned, great directions, friendly staff.
The guys werer awesome setting the bike for a comfortable and safe ride. Great advices for what to see and where to go. Cheers!!
Friendly and professional service.
great service from Bigyan and his team. Very smooth handout of the bikes and even last minute changes in bike categories with no hassle. We returned the bikes after hours and even this has been handled with so much flexibility. Definitely a recommendation!
We upgrades for 2 electric bikes for only 15 dollars extra. These bikes wereld perfect for climbing the hilly streets of SF.
Good quality bikes, nice and supportive staff.