Full-Day Historical Tour of Xi'an
Uncover the awe-inspiring history of China on a day-long tour of Xi'an. From the Terracotta Warriors to the Banpo Ruins, explore the city that's home to China's most ancient and mysterious artifacts.
What You Will Do
- Walk around 8,000 life-size figures of terracotta warriors and horses, which protect the Emperor Qin Shihuang in the afterlife
- Visit the 6000-year-old ruins of the Banpo Neolithic matriarchal society: See 45 houses, 250 tombs and 10,000 tools from that time
- Stand under the awning of the 197' Big Wild Goose Pagoda, built centuries-ago during the Tang Dynasty
- Stroll along a well-preserved 600-year-old section of the Xi'an Wall, which remains an active part of city life
- Guided tour
- All site entrance tickets
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Passport information is required at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Full refund for cancellations made 15 days in advance.