Full-Day Historical Tour of Beijing
See the sites that define Beijing as both an ancient city and a modern metropolis as you stroll along its streets. Follow your friendly guide to iconic spots frequented by tourists and locals alike.
What You Will Do
- Visit Tiananmen Square to learn more about the events of that fateful day, which defined a once unremarkable public plaza
- Walk in the footsteps of emperors at the Forbidden City, an amazingly well-preserved imperial Chinese palace
- Hear stories about the history of the area and learn about the traditional art of jade carving at an artisanal jade factory
- Stroll along a section of the Badaling Great Wall to glimpse fantastic views of the city you can't see anywhere else
- Guided tour
- Entrance tickets
- Typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Passport information required at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
Full refund for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.