- Learn about Phuket Island’s Sino-Portuguese roots as you marvel at the eye-catching architecture styles of the city
- Tour the largest and most famous Buddhist Temple on Phuket Island, Wat Chalong
- Visit the Big Buddha Phuket, a large marble sculpture along Chalong Bay and Kata Beach, where monks and visitors come to pray
- Travel to the most southwestern point of Thailand to snap pictures of the colorful sunset as you look out over Laem Promthep
- Taste refreshing cocktails from a local and organic rum factory in Chalong
- Full-day guided tour of Phuket Island
- Complementary rum cocktail, soft drinks, towel and WiFi
- Knowledgeable guide
- Entrance fees, local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Souvenir gift
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. There is a maximum of 12 people per booking and minimum numbers apply. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen. It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, cameras, any personal medication and cash. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below