Full-Day Guided Tour of Lisbon
Travel back in time to the Age of Discovery on a guided tour of Portugal's capital city, Lisbon. Wander down winding medieval lanes as you check out cathedrals, statues and more on a memorable excursion.
What You Will Do
- Explore the history and modern culture of Lisbon on an intimate tour of the city
- Get a bird's-eye view from the Sao Jorge Castle, a medieval Moorish fortification overlooking the city center and Tagus River
- Marvel at the distinct beauty of two UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Monastery and Belém Tower
- Taste sweet custard tarts fresh from the oven at the Belem Pastry Factory and sample bica, a style of Portuguese coffee
- Private guided tour with bilingual guide
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Transportation on the trip
- Bottled water
Please bring extra money for museum entrances, lunch and personal spending. Fuel surcharge not included.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance; 100% cancellation fee for cancellations made two or fewer days in advance.
- 2 Ratings