Full-day Guided Tour of Gori, Uplistsikhe & Mtskheta from Tbilisi
Go back in time and discover the history of Georgia on a guided tour. See ancient cities, landmarks and massive caves that go back many years.
What You Will Do
- Marvel at the stunning natural landscapes and beauty of the country of Georgia on a full-day guided tour
- Explore the many iconic landmarks and attractions this area has to offer, including the Joseph Stalin Museum in Gori
- Discover the history behind an ancient city as you explore Uplistsikhe's large cave formations
- Travel to Mtskheta to visit the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, known as the burial site of Christ's mantle
- Hear stories about the area's rich past and thriving present, told by a native with plenty of insider knowledge to share
- Full-day guided tour
- Bottle water
Guiding and entrance fees are not included in the price.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.