- Enjoy a full-day guided tour where you experience some of Northern California’s finest singletrack riding
- Experience the beauty of the High Sierra: Bike through trails lush with native flora and fauna
- Get tips and pointers from a knowledgeable, trained, and informative guide, who’s an expert when it comes to the trails
- Full-day guided tour
- Professionally-trained guide
- Nutrition, water, fruit and post-ride refreshments
- Round-trip transportation
Please bring sunglasses, gloves, a hydration pack or water bottle, closed toed shoes and an appetite for adventure. Trails reach up to 30 miles in length. Price excludes cost of rental bike. A liability waiver must be completed. A medical history and health survey will be given at the time of the event. Minors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.