Spend an entire day casting away into fish-filled waters as you take in all the beauty of the Gulf Coast. Relax and enjoy the best of Galveston on an extended fishing trip that almost guarantees success.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a fishing adventure along Galveston Island, a barrier island in the Gulf Coast with more than 30 miles of beautiful beaches
- Make your way to Galveston Jetties, a five-mile-long natural structure that provides a safe harbor for ships to come in
- Let your captain take you to sunken ships and structures that are known for having the largest concentration of fish, like bull reds, speckled trout, redfish, and Spanish mackerel
- Enjoy the fascinating views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships to classic sailboats
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice, and cleaning your catch
Please do not bring hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, bananas.
May 1, 2017
Crew was great. Seas very rough. Caught nothing worth bragging about.
Meeting location:  715 N Holiday Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year