Full-Day Fishing Trip near Galveston Island
Spend an entire day casting away into fish-filled waters as you take in all the beauty of the Gulf Coast. Relax and enjoy the best of Galveston on an extended fishing trip that almost guarantees success.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a fishing adventure along Galveston Island, a barrier island in the Gulf Coast with more than 30 miles of beautiful beaches
- Make your way to Galveston Jetties, a five-mile-long natural structure that provides a safe harbor for ships to come in
- Let your captain take you to sunken ships and structures that are known for having the largest concentration of fish, like bull reds, speckled trout, redfish, and Spanish mackerel
- Enjoy the fascinating views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships to classic sailboats
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice, and cleaning your catch
Please do not bring hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, bananas.
- 14 Ratings