- 80 Ratings
Full-Day Fishing Trip for Sharks near San Diego
Head out into the Pacific for a true fishing challenge, sharks. Let your experienced captain guide you to the perfect spot for reeling in a variety of sharks.
What You Will Do
- Cruise out on the Pacific Ocean off the coast of beautiful San Diego: Enjoy the refreshing breeze and warming sun as you spend the day bobbing in the emerald waters
- Enjoy a fleet of top-of-the-line ships that are built for fishing and comfort
- Take a quick ride out to the perfect casting spot where your captain will lay a line of chum to attract nearby sharks, then it's up to you to land a prize catch
- Use custom flies and reels that are ideal for reeling in larger catches
- Let your experienced captain take you to great spots and give you expert tips about hooking a shark
- Chum, bait, tackle, and flies
- Cooler on board with ice and bottled water
- Fishing trip
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time to purchase licenses and food.
All Deposits Are Nonrefundable. If you wish to reschedule your trip to another date, you have 12 months from the date of cancellation to reserve for another trip. You may not reschedule more than once, and all cancellations must be done in writing. Cancellations made within 15 days of the trip departing will receive NO refunds or credit. There are no refunds or credits for guests who arrive late or depart early from the trip. This includes early termination of the trip due to sea sickness.
- 80 Ratings
The warm water was not in our favor but Dave Trimble did what he could to put us on fish. Catching two makos was an incredible experience.
This trip was amazing. Not only did we catch sharks, it was one of the most educational experiences you can imagine. David is a knowledgeable guide and we learned so much about the ecology and wildlife of San Diego. We also saw hundreds of dophins and two sea lions up close. Amazing day!