Full-Day Custom Private Tour of London
Discover London's vibrant community, delicious food markets, and historical landmarks on a private, custom tour with an expert guide. Experience the culture of London while you stroll through Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, explore some of the city's affluent neighborhoods, visit local pubs, and more.
What You Will Do
- Customize your experience to your interests on a private tour complete with an expert guide, who also works as your personal photographer
- Drink at a historical pub that dates back hundreds of years, visit the city's bustling financial district at Canary Wharf and cruise on the river Thames
- Check out London's famous monuments, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and London Eye
- Watch traditional ceremonies, such as the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, from a unique vantage point
- Venture outside London to Greenwich for an impressive view of the city
- Listen to stories told from your guide about the history, culture, and architecture of the city
- Guided tour of London
- Public transport tickets during the tour
- This is not a chauffeured tour
- This tour does not enter inside the sights, you will see these from the outside.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
- 11 Ratings