Full-Day Canyons & Caves Tour from Kutaisi
Spend the day discovering the natural beauty of Georgia's great outdoors on a guided adventure. Uncover a raging waterfall, hidden caves and more with a professional leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Head out of the hustle and bustle of Kutaisi, Georgia and enjoy a thrilling outdoor adventure through the wilderness
- Make your way to some of Mother Nature's most iconic landmarks, including the Kinchkha waterfalls
- Test your balance while you walk along a bridge that hangs directly over the large Okatse canyon
- Get in a canoe and paddle your way through the Gachedili canyon, uncovering its hidden treasure with your own eyes
- Explore the Sataplia Nature Reserve and check out ancient reptile fossils before walking through one of the largest caves around
- Full-day guided tour
- Bottled water
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating
- Sunder Ram
When I talked to someone on the tour, it seemed that people were charged differently. I was charged 56$, someone else 40$, and someone else something else in Lari. Further there was confusion because we could not converse with the driver in English (even though the website says available in Eng/Rus) leading to issues as to where we wanted to go and so on. One fellow tourist confirmed that Okatse was open when operator told us it is closed etc.