Full-Day Adventure Tour of Old & New Delhi with Lunch
Set out on an adventurous tour of Old and New Delhi to get a feel for the local side of the city. Explore temples, historical monuments and untouched parts of the city that most tourists never visit.
What You Will Do
- Stand beneath the red sandstone and white marble minarets of the Jama Mosque, which was built by a Mughal emperor in 1644
- Satisfy your senses in an old market, learning about traditional spices, herbs, teas and their medicinal uses
- Head to the Akshardham Temple to devour a gourmet lunch full of local flavors, seeing the India Gate and the President’s house afterwards
- Visit the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, one of the most prominent Sikh Gurudwara, or houses of worship
- Discover the beauty and history of Qutub Minar, a large tower with a powerful meaning for locals that extends back centuries
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
Shoes must be removed at places of worship, and knees and shoulders must be covered.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.