Colorado River Full-Day Rafting Tour
Experience a true Colorado adventure as your guide negotiates your raft down an unspoiled stretch of an iconic river. Make memories that last a lifetime on the Mighty Colorado on a full-day adventure.
What You Will Do
- Paddle away with a personable and knowledgeable guide, who immerses you in local history and the waters of this beautiful river all day long
- Experience several class II and III rapids while travelling through the majestic lower Gore canyon
- Stop at various points of interest, including historic pioneer cabins, the Radium hot springs, even taking a leap from the world famous 'jump rock'
- Take a swim in the brisk waters of the Colorado or challenge another boat to an epic water fight
- Full-day rafting tour
- Custom fit PFD
- Bottled water
- Buffet-style lunch with sandwich makings, salad, chips and dessert
- Wear comfortable clothing that can get wet but dry quickly (non-cotton, bathing suits, etc)
- If you choose, bring a light jacket, small snacks or necessary medications and your guide will store them
- Sturdy shoes or sandals are recommended, flip-flops tend to fall off, footwear is required
- Sunglasses with a keeper strap will keep the river from taking them
- A hat is great for keeping the sun off your face, the bigger the better
- Bring Sunscreen!!!
- Phones and Cameras that are waterproof
Tours take place rain or shine. A notice of cancellation 24 hours prior to the start of the trip will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. All sales within 24 hours are non-refundable.
- 46 Ratings
Scott and his team are quite literally the best river guides on the Colorado. Their knowledge of the area and the fun that they provide for the whole family are top notch. From the initial safety talk to the off river excursions and to the rapids and the final stop, Paddle Colorado makes your trip a truly memorable experience. I highly recommend Paddle Colorado for your river adventure.