Colorado River Full-Day Rafting Tour
Experience a true Colorado adventure as your guide negotiates your raft down an unspoiled stretch of an iconic river. Make memories that last a lifetime on the Mighty Colorado on a full-day adventure.
What You Will Do
- Paddle away with a personable and knowledgeable guide, who immerses you in local history and the waters of this beautiful river all day long
- Experience several class II and III rapids while travelling through the majestic lower Gore canyon
- Stop at various points of interest, including historic pioneer cabins, the Radium hot springs, even taking a leap from the world famous 'jump rock'
- Take a swim in the brisk waters of the Colorado or challenge another boat to an epic water fight
- Full-day rafting tour
- Custom fit PFD
- Bottled water
- Buffet-style lunch with sandwich makings, salad, chips and dessert
- Wear comfortable clothing that can get wet but dry quickly (non-cotton, bathing suits, etc)
- If you choose, bring a light jacket, small snacks or necessary medications and your guide will store them
- Sturdy shoes or sandals are recommended, flip-flops tend to fall off, footwear is required
- Sunglasses with a keeper strap will keep the river from taking them
- A hat is great for keeping the sun off your face, the bigger the better
- Bring Sunscreen!!!
- Phones and Cameras that are waterproof
Tours take place rain or shine. A notice of cancellation 24 hours prior to the start of the trip will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. All sales within 24 hours are non-refundable.
- 32 Ratings