French Quarter Walking Tour in New Orleans
Experience the 300-year-old French Quarter up close on a guided walking tour. See the sights of local Creole townhouses and cottages as you hear stories about their colorful history.
What You Will Do
- Walk past the oldest French Colonial building in the Mississippi Delta to see where Ursuline nuns lived many years ago
- See the ornate townhouse where candles lit on Good Friday in 1788 sparked the city's most disastrous fire
- Gain a better understanding as of why the French Quarter was once called Little Palermo or Little Sicily
- Hear the story of the Baroness de Pontalba, who had a hand in giving a Parisian feel to the beautiful Jackson Square
- Guided tour of the French Quarter
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 2 hours in advance.
- 6 Ratings