Set off on a day tour of the historic center of Quito for an inside look at this bustling city. Uncover the must-see spots of Ecuador's capital as you follow a friendly guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a walking tour of Old Town Quito to see for yourself why UNESCO named the city the first world heritage site
- Enjoy a historical and cultural excursion through the rustic and colorful streets of the colonial district
- Visit the city’s main plazas, the Mercado central, world-famous colonial churches, and the picturesque architecture of La Ronda
- Pair up with an informative guide, who provides a fun and interactive tour
- Half-day guided walking tour
Please bring your camera, a rain jacket, a warm layer, and sunscreen.
Nov 11, 2019
Great guide, lots of helpful and informative information. Very well organized.
Nov 10, 2019
Very knowledgeable guide. A great variety of places. Enough time for photos
Sep 28, 2019
Andrea was a great guide. She gave us just the right amount of information and kept the tour going at a nice pace. She was considerate by offering bathroom stops along the way. It was a great way to get introduced to the city and I would have missed a lot if I had tried to do it on my own. I did go back afterwards and revisited areas so that I could get some photos.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year